Thoranam are hanging decoration. They are used during festival season and happy occasions in houses and temples.
The thoranam created in this video is made using Cotton fabric and some easily available materials in the market.
Cotton Fabric (with motifs) - minimum 1...
Make these wonderful pop up cards for your loved ones this season. With interactive design , this card will surely surprise the recipient and bring a smile on their face.
1. Cardstock paper/ Design paper/ Chart paper/ A4 sheet
2. Double sided adhesive tape / Glue
Materials required -
1. Cloth - (preferably cotton) for bag- 2 pcs 21 X 30 inches (OR) 1 pc 42 X 60 inches
2. Cloth - (preferably cotton) for pouch - 8 X 12 inches
4. Sewing machine
Make this simple tote bag with easy to follow instructions in the video tutorial bel...
Make popsicle stick craft with easily available materials and simple to follow video.
Materials required :
1. Popsicle sticks
2. Glue (to stick wooden pieces)
3. Scissors (to cut popsicles)
4. Foam sheet
5. Double sided tape
6. Clear lacquer (for top coat- optional)
7. Push pins
Crafts in this tu...
Thumb painting is creative way to make a painting using easily available materials. It is interesting to know how easily you can make a wonderful painting with just a thumb impression.
Materials Required -
1. Water colours (pan) / finger paint
2. Water to dilute colours